Sunday, January 3, 2021

2021 Quilt of the Week


I realized that I usually have about 50 art quilts available for sale at any given time. With the pandemic continuing and live art events more difficult to have I've been looking for other ways to connect people to my art. In 2020 I used my social media to have a Virtual Retrospective where I featured photos of exhibits that I had participated in the past. For 2021 I'm going to feature one of my art quilts every week, with a special offer.

The Quilt of the Week is available for a 10% discount. The quilt will be posted here on my blog, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter sometime on Monday and will be available until 11:59 pm the following Sunday or until it is purchased. In order get the discount you need to purchase the quilt directly from me (and not on Etsy or from Village Artisans). You will need to:

​ - Send me an email with your name and mailing address before 11:59 pm on the Sunday the quilt is featured
- I will then email you a PayPal invoice and the transaction must be completed within 24 hours

Shipping to US addresses is included in the price but if shipping is to anywhere outside the US then you are responsible for paying the shipping and any associated fees, duties, or taxes.

No comments: