Monday, January 11, 2021

Let a Hundred Flowers Bloom - Quilt of the Week - 1/11/2021

 

Let a Hundred Flowers Bloom, made by Pam Geisel, 24" x 29"

This week's "2021 Quilt of the Week" is Let a Hundred Flowers Bloom. I made it March of 2011 for the Project Quilting challenge Large Scale Print challenge where we also had to use a striped fabric. I also included some fabric mosaics and some twisted yarn.


Other than the two Project Quilting challenges that we had to buy specific fabrics for, this was the only Project Quilting piece that I bought fabric for, all others I was able to make using just my stash. I bought the burgundy background fabric and also the stripe, which I recently used on "A New Day Yesterday" which is the most recent Project Quilting Challenge piece that I've made.

Because this is the Quilt of the Week, it is 10% off the original price of $300 through 1/17/21 if you purchase directly from me. Details can be found here.

No comments: