Thursday, December 31, 2020

Custom Quilts made in 2020

Well 2020 sure was an unusual year. And even with extra down time I still wasn't able to complete all of the items on my "To Do" list. But instead of focusing on what I didn't do, let me share some of the things I did do this year. 

Yes, I did make a few masks, but I also made quite a few custom quilts. Most of them I've already shared but there are two t-shirt quilts that were gifts, so they haven't been shared yet. You can click on the photos to see larger views and except for the two t-shirt quilts, all the other images have links below them to the original posts in case you want to read more or see more photos.

Sandy Springs T-shirt Quilt


Bulldogs T-shirt Quilt








Quilts made from vintage quilt tops: 3 throws, 1 table runner, 4 pillows, 1 wall hanging, and a queen sized bed quilt.


No comments: