- Use all of the seven colors but have one main color (with smaller pieces of fabric almost the same color to give it some visual texture)
- Have a black border with brown stars
- Have bits of the focus color on the black square in the middle, on the border, and on top of the other colors
- Have a piece of black yarn couched on top
- Have curved quilting lines 1/4" apart that echo the shape of the yarn
In this piece the focus color is INDIGO (dark blue) and the yarn represents A BIRD IN FLIGHT.
Because this is the Quilt of the Week, it is 10% off the original price of $300 and as a special deal, all of the Focus Through the Prism quilts are 10% off through 5/16/21 if you purchase directly from me. Details can be found here.