Friday, February 26, 2010

Sunflower Quillow and Primo Prom Party

Today I dropped off the Sunflower Quillow that I made for the Silent Auction during the Springfield Museum of Art's Primo Prom Party.

If you're wondering what a quillow is, it's a throw-sized quilt (usually 40" x 60") with a pocket. When folded a certain way, you can fold the quilt into the pocket which makes a pillow. Quilt + pILLOW = QUILLOW.
If you're wondering what a Primo Prom Party is, it's a fund-raising event for the Springfield (Ohio) Museum of Art and the theme is "Prom." They are even having a backdrop where you and your date can have your photo taken and it sounds like a lot of fun. The event is happening on Sat., March 6.

If you're wondering if I'll be there, unfortunately the event is happening the same time as another fund-raising event for a different group that I'm already committed to attend.

If you're wondering if I'm going to post photos from my actual prom, the answer is: No.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that sounds like it takes way too much math to make a quillow! more power to you, Pam :)