Friday, August 28, 2020

Effervescent Zebra and Rainbow Zebra

 

"Effervescent Zebra" and "Rainbow Zebra," both 6" x 6" x.5", handmade by Pam Geisel, August 2020

I am still in love with the Robert Kaufman Effervescence fabric. For Effervescent Zebra I used the "Mardi Gras" colorway which I also used this for Cat Love, Cat Love Profile, Tweet, Sing, and Rainbow Heart. For Rainbow Zebra I used the "Graduation - Rainbow" colorway which I also used for the two Breathe art quilts.


For the mane on Effervescent Zebra I used some black yarn. I also used a bead for the eye.


For Rainbow Zebra I used loops of embroidery floss in purple and two different blues to match the stripes.

Both pieces are wrapped around a small canvas and can hang on a nail or be propped on a shelf.

More about Effervescent Zebra
More about Rainbow Zebra

No comments: