Monday, October 14, 2019

Mini Quilts with Cats and Birds


"Cat Love" (top left), "Cat Love Profile," (top right), and "What?" (bottom), all 6" x 6" x.5", handmade by Pam Geisel, October 2019

For most of my adult life I've always lived with a cat. They are often a joy to have around but as I type this, my current cat is just about on top of the keyboard.

"Tweet" and "Sing!" both 6" x 6" x.5", handmade by Pam Geisel, October 2019

Along with "Letting Go" and the two "Breathe" pieces, I also used some of the Robert Kaufman, Effervescence fabric (this is the "Mardi Gras" colorway) along with a rainbow stripe from Timeless Treasures and some white from my stash. The white used for the cats has small white circles on it and the white for the birds has a white zig zag on it.


All of these pieces were wrapped around a canvas frame.

More about Cat Love - Cat Love Profile - What? - Tweet - Sing

No comments: