Sunday, November 8, 2015

Christmas Birdhouses and Postcards

The first week of November was unseasonably warm and it seemed strange to be working on Christmas items while the windows were open. But now it has started turning colder.


I made three birdhouses (left to right) Birdhouses on Cream, Winter Wonderland, and Birdhouses on Red. The two with the birdhouse prints have holly leaves printed on them and feature the colors red and green but could probably be put up year-round. All three are embellished with ribbons and buttons. (Click on the photos to see larger images.)


And here are some holiday quilted postcards (some of the fabric should look familiar since I also used it for the birdhouses).

The birdhouses can be found in my Etsy shop, and I'll be bringing them to Art & Soul in Yellow Springs on Nov. 21. If they don't sell there, they'll be at Village Artisans after that. Of course you can always e-mail me at PamGeiselArtQuilts@gmail.com if you're interested in something on my blog.

No comments: