Saturday, January 5, 2013

Project Quilting Season 4 Begins


It is time for Season 4 of Project Quilting to begin! I've been a part of Project Quilting since the beginning. The first season I was a judge, the second season I was the Grand Prize Winner, last year I was a participant, and this year I'm a participant and a prize sponsor.

My favorite thing about Project Quilting? All the really great quilts that I've made for the challenges, including one that won "Best of Show" in an all-media regional landscape competition.

Like last year there won't be any judges, but there will still be prizes. Prizes will be chosen by random from all of the participants for that challenge.

At the end of the season there will be grand prizes and each time you enter a challenge your name will be put in the drawing for the grand prize. So the more challenges you enter, the better your chances for winning.

The schedule for this year is:
Challenge 1: January 6
Challenge 2: January 20
Challenge 3: February 3
Challenge 4: February 17
Challenge 5: March 3
Challenge 6: March 17

Each challenge is posted at noon CDT and due exactly one week later at noon CDT.

1 comment:

sewfunquilts said...

Hope it's a smashing success...have fun.