“It’s All In Your Initials”
This challenge is all about using your initials to determine what colors you can use.
1. You must use all three or four of your colors in your quilt or project.
2. It doesn’t have to be a quilt.
3. You may use as many fabrics as you want; just no more than 3 or 4 colors.
4. You may not add any other colors to your piece except when embellishing. Embellishing isn’t required but it is always fun.
5. Project may be any size.
6. Project must have a name.
7. In your story, list your initials and your color choices. Be creative!
8. Please remember that these projects need to be created during the time frame of the challenge.