Thursday, October 29, 2009

Trick or Treat!

My sister's husband really enjoys Halloween. He makes amazing themed costumes for the whole family. My sister asked if I could make her a quilted wall hanging with Halloween fabric and photo corners so she could display photos of the costumes.

There are 4 rows of 4 photos spots, with yellow, orange or purple backgrounds. Each has 4 photo corners which I made with the same background fabrics by cutting small squares with fusible web on the wrong side, folding them diagonally then did a zigzag stitch on the horizontal and vertical sides.

I found some adorable Halloween fabric, which I used as vertical sashing including Halloween images spelling out "Trick or Treat" and ghosts on a purple background for the borders. The whole thing measures 26" by 41".

1 comment:

Lori Gravley said...

It looks so great with the pictures on it.