Saturday, June 2, 2018

Using Hand Dyed Fabrics featured in Art Quilting Studio Magazine


Two of my art quilts, "Daybreak is Your Midnight" and "Early Morning Nine Patch" are featured in Art Quilting Studio's Magazine's Summer 2018 issue.


The article that I wrote gives a brief description on how I made both of these pieces which use hand dyed fabrics and also has lists some places where you can buy hand dyed fabrics on-line.

Art Quilting Studio, which used to be published only two times a year, is now published quarterly! It is packed full of new quilting techniques and innovative design ideas.

It is one of many publications put out by Stampington & Company. I've heard it's available at some Joann stores. You can find a store near you where it's sold or order it directly from the Stampington website.

=  =  =

Another way I like to use hand dyed fabrics is when I make bookmarks which can be found on my Etsy page.


2 comments:

Barb Neiwert said...

Congratulations on the publication of your article! I especially enjoy your barn quilt. Keep up the good work!

JM in Toronto said...

Beautiful pieces, Pam!