Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Wool Roving as Embellishment featured in Art Quilting Studio Magazine


Two of my framed quilted fabric mosaics, "Mountain Mist" and "Northern Lights" are featured in Art Quilting Studio's Magazine's Winter 2018 issue.


The article that I wrote gives a brief description on how I made both of these pieces but focuses mostly on the wool roving that I used as an embellishment.

Art Quilting Studio is only published two times a year but is packed full of new quilting techniques and innovative design ideas. It is one of many publications put out by Stampington & Company. I've heard it's available at some Joann stores. Or you can order it from the Stampington website.

1 comment:

Sally said...

Congrats Pam! Super informative article. I've found this magazine at JoAnn's Fabrics.