Wednesday, September 9, 2015

My walls are empty

 
With many of my quilts out on exhibit, the walls of my house are blank.

I have 11 quilts in the "Five in Fiber" show at the Troy-Hayner Cultural Center through Oct. 4

Nine quilts are in the "Stitch by Stitch" show at the Winds Cafe through Nov. 1 (with a reception on Sun., Sept. 20 from 6:30-8:30 pm).

"Picnic at Ellis Pond" is at the Aullwood Audubon's "A Secret Garden" exhibit until Sept. 13.

"Daybreak is Your Midnight" is traveling with the Ohio Designer Craftsmen's "Best Of 2015" show and will be in Mansfield on Sept. 20.

And "Gypsy Moon" has been borrowed by ThinkTV to use on their set for "The Art Show."

1 comment:

Holly U said...

That's a great reason to have empty walls! I hope some go home with buyers, leaving you with room to hang new work.