Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Wine Glass Coasters Custom Order

I was recently contacted by a woman who owns a bistro in Naples, Florida. They use wine glasses for their water glasses and wanted a few wine glass coasters to use. By a few I mean 18 sets (although since they were all the same fabric, it was just 72 wine glass coasters.)

She wanted a black and white print, and liked one of the ones on my website with black vines on a white background, but I only had 2 of that kind left. Since I'd bought that fabric a few years ago, I thought there was a chance it might not be available. So I went to my local fabric store and sure enough, they didn't have that fabric. But they did have the reverse of it...white vines on a black background.

So the 72 wine glass coasters are now on their way to Naples, although I wish I was delivering them personally!

The wine glass coasters are designed to fit over the bottom of the wine glass, so it moves with the wine glass so you don't have to remember to take your coaster with you. They also help to protect your furniture and also your wine glasses. They usually come in a set of 4 with different fabrics so guests can remember whose glass is whose.

If you live near Naples or go there to visit, stop in at KC American Bistro, at 885 Vanderbilt Beach Road, and be sure to let them know that you like their wine glass coasters!

No comments: