Monday, August 9, 2021

Breathe - Quilt of the Week

 

"Breathe," 12" x 12", handmade by Pam Geisel, 2019

Although this piece is abstract, it reminded me of lotus flowers, which are images often used in yoga and meditation. I enjoy taking yoga classes and my teacher often reminds us to breathe, which is how this, and it's companion piece, got named.


This piece is made with Robert Kaufman fabric Effervescence Gradation Rainbow fabric on a white background and wrapped around a canvas frame. (I also used this fabric for the Rainbow Zebra that is on the right side of my "Quilt of the Week" banner that's at the top of this page.)


This can also hang on point (as a diamond shape).

Because this is the Quilt of the Week, it is 10% off the original price of $80 through 8/15/21 if you purchase directly from me. Details can be found here.

No comments: