Thursday, January 2, 2020

Custom Quilts made in 2019

It's my annual look back on the custom quilts I made during the year that I haven't shared yet (some were gifts).

Click on the photos to see larger views.

Quilt using shirts, ties, and vests from the recipient's father. 60" x 60"

Baby quilt from a wedding dress. 34" x 44"


(It's hard to photograph white so here are some detail photos)


A set of mini quilts for the seasons. 8" x 6" each on stiff innerfacing.

A quilted stocking to match the other ones the family had. It's been awhile since I've done cross stitch.

Framed fabric mosaic of the Clinton County Courthouse. 14" x 11" framed.

Two more framed pieces, made from a vintage wedding dress. I'm posting the photos that I took at an angle to show off the quilting and the buttons. And because white is hard to photograph. Both are 8" x 10"


I just realized I didn't make any t-shirt quilts in 2019. I've already had a few people inquire about t-shirt quilts for this year so if they happen, I'll share them in the 2020 year in review.

No comments: