Sunday, June 4, 2017

New bookmarks!


I sell my quilted bookmarks at shows, Village Artisans, on-line, and also at the Dairy Barn in Athens, Ohio and the Texas Quilt Museum in La Grange, Texas. The Dairy Barn and the Texas Quilt Museum like to get the bookmarks in the same colorways every time, and they usually get about 2 dozen at a time, so when I make bookmarks, I usually make a whole lot of the same ones.

I've recently been reorganizing my stash, which turned out to be a much bigger undertaking than I expected, but as I was doing that, I came across some hand dyed fabric that coordinated very well together, but that I didn't have large pieces of. "We want to be bookmarks," they said. So I made some bookmarks that are all different combinations of fabric, depending on how much I had.

They are for sale at Village Artisans in Yellow Springs and in my Etsy shop.

No comments: