Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Baby Quilts with Animals

 
"African Safari" handmade baby quilt by Pam Geisel, 29" x 33.5"

So I was doing inventory of fabric that I've bought to make baby quilts and I noticed that the baby quilts that I currently have all have images of animals on them.


Here's a close up of some of the African animals on the "African Safari" baby quilt. Some of the images are of the animals with their babies.

= = =

"Forest Friends" handmade baby quilt by Pam Geisel, 35" x 35"

This baby quilt is made with cotton flannel and features baby forest animals.



In this close up you can see some of the forest friends are hedgehogs, bunnies, and owls. There are also raccoons, deer, foxes, squirrels, and lady bugs.

= = =

"Owl Always Love You" handmade baby quilt by Pam Geisel, 35" x 35"

This baby quilt is also made with cotton flannel. I just love the title.


There is only one animal on this quilt, but how adorable are those owls?

All of these baby quilts are machine washable and in gender-neutral colors so they are good for both boys and girls, and a good bet when you don't know what sex the baby will be. You can find the baby quilts I have available in my Etsy shop.

No comments: