Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Street Fair in Yellow Springs


Peace Sign Quilted Postcards

Summer hasn't officially started but it's beginning to feel like it!  And a great way to kick of the start of summer is the Yellow Springs Street Fair which is this Saturday, June 11 from 9 am-5 pm.  I've made some new quilted postcards (above) and some new journal covers featuring fabrics with peace signs.  I'll also have three of the six quilts that I made when I won Season 2 of Project Quilting.

Once again we'll have Springerles, German anise cookies made from my husband's family recipe. The cookies are $3 for a half dozen and the last two times we sold them they were sold out by 2 pm.

We're at booth #185 (if you're facing the Little Art, we'll be on the right). The Yellow Springs Street Fair is located on State Route 68 in downtown Yellow Springs.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to stopping by, Pam! See you Saturday :)

Holly U said...

Hmm. I was going to avoid the Street Fair when meeting a friend for lunch that day, but you're tempting me to swing by to say hi and finally taste those cookies. Love that green & aqua postcard!