Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Glen Helen's Nature Arts & Crafts Show

(Photo by the Yellow Springs Chamber of Commerce)

Well I survived another year co-ordinating the Nature Arts & Crafts Show! Actually, I had a very good show and I think a lot of the other artists did also. And, as always, it was good to see the returning artists again and also to meet the new ones that I'd been e-mailing for the last several months.

I want to thank to the volunteers who collected the admission fee, baked and sold the bake sale items, and helped with clean up. And a special thanks to Niki Dakota, who invited me to talk about the show Friday morning on WYSO, the local Public Radio Station located right here in Yellow Springs. I was nervous about being on the radio, but she made it easy, and even fun.

No comments: